I woke up this morning with a smile all over my face and a rainbow all over my place for this amazing blogger named Matthew G. who nominated me for this Liebster Award that I’m not sure if I deserve or not. But anywho, I’m encouraging everyone to please take time to visit his blog especially if you’re looking for some in-depth, heartfelt poems and creations that will definitely hit you deep in your soul. He’s one of the most passionate writers I’ve come across in just almost a month of blogging.
Yes, I’m a rookie in the blogosphere thus this award really makes me feel overjoyed. This was the second time I felt appreciated so I’d like to thank these two wonderful writers Enni and Matthew for the Blogger Appreciation Award and this Liebster Award respectively.
What’s the Liebster Award?:
It’s an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their works and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and links back to her blog.
2. Answering 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
4. List the rules and display the Liebster award logo in your post on your blog.
For Rule #1:
Again, thank you so much from the deepest layers of my soul for nominating me for this award, Matthew. I love all your works and I look forward to more posts from you!
For Rule #2:
1. The natural even e.g natural cataclysm that suits to describe your personality, explain briefly why?
I’m an introverted extrovert—gregarious but sometimes prefers to be alone in my own world of imagination. Paradoxical, I know. Haha.
2. Any particular goal/dream related to writing or blogging?
Yes, I’d like to publish a pyschothriller novel in the future.
3. Weirdest thing you have ever done – details, please!
Uh oh this is a little tough to answer because I do a lot of weird things on a daily basis, being a weird person myself! Haha.
4. Misconception people believe, but you know the truth. Share something wise for us to grow smarter!
It’s a misconception that people think you don’t need to improve your memory as we age ’cause I think that if you can master the ways to develop your memory you will have a massive and positive change in your life and it will make you smarter. Just like what one of my favorite authors Kevin Horsley have focused on in his book called Unlimited Memory, regardless of the level of IQ you currently have, you can improve it just by following the methods he wrote in his book.
5. A hobby you like and the thing you fear most?
A hobby I like is running and the thing I fear most is death.
6. City or village, why?
City. Maybe because I’ve been living in the city my entire life and I like it here. Lol.
7. Would you rather be the villain or a hero?
The Villain with a heart of a hero.
8. Zodiac and your sign. Tell us if you believe in common belief of zodiac signs?
My sign is Sagittarius and yes I’m a believer of the Zodiac’s interpretation of personalities in each sign and the distinction of one to another.
9. Share a music you would recommend to me. I’m picky, be aware!
We came from a two different countries so I didn’t know if you’d like this one but my recent favorite Artist is The Weeknd and his song called Die For You.
10. What is your favourite eye colour? Mr Curious wants to know.
Blue because I have brown eyes and blue-eyed people are unusual in my country or in Asia in general.
11. Try to pick 3 words that describe me, based on my blog. Funniest is the winner!
Romantic, Soulful and Intelligent.
Here are the list of Nominees for the Liebster Award:
- George F.
- My Valiant Soul
- Padmkant Upadhyay
- Bartek D.
- Jay Kaushal
Here are my 11 questions for you:
- If you’re given a round trip ticket for free and you can choose any country, what will that be and why?
- What is your best physical asset?
- Hot shower or cold shower? And why?
- What/Who inspired you to start your blog and what/who inspires you everyday to keep on writing?
- Name your top 5 favorite books of all time.
- If you’re going to be a teacher or a professor, what will you teach?
- If you won a million dollar today, what will be the first thing you’ll buy and why?
- Define a good writing style or a great blog post.
- What’s that one thing you should have done today that you procrastinated to do?
- Do you follow any particular diet? If yes, please share the details.
- What hurts you the most?
So there! I’ll be waiting patiently for the nominees’ response to this. Thank you very much.